Resident/Fellow Assistance Program
To make an appointment, please call 651-430-3383 or 1-888-234-5744.
If you are having a mental health crisis, please call 911 immediately.
Whatever your concerns, when you need a confidential, professional sounding board, RAP is ready to help.
A benefit to you and your immediate family members.
- Confidential short-term counseling (up to 5 sessions of service) for help with:
- Program-related stressors/burnout
- Significant relationship & family struggles
- Mental health / chemical use concerns
- Financial worries
- Legal consultations
- Eldercare / childcare needs
- Referral to longer term community resources
- And more
RAP is provided at no cost to you and your immediate family members. It is a confidential program intended to provide short term, external professional counseling and support services to residents and fellows. It is designed to be flexible to accommodate your busy schedule.
Services are provided by counseling professionals with expertise in dealing with unique demands faced by medical and dental residents and fellows, and their family members.
Calls are answered 24/7. Appointments available in various locations including ON-SITE at your location.
Resident and Fellow Assistance Program